Andy represents self-insured businesses and insurance companies in all types of general liability matters, including product liability, trucking and premises cases. He litigates complex matters in both state and federal courts. Andy serves as National Coordinating Counsel for clients in the retail, medical device and agricultural industries. Having extensive jury trial experience, Andy searches for cost-effective and creative strategies to help clients pursue their objectives.
Andy is a veteran of the U.S. Marine Corps reserve and Florida Army National Guard, and a former member of Litchfield Cavo’s Executive Committee.
- U.S. Sugar Corp. v. Estate of Mullins, 211 So.3d 110 (Fla. 4th DCA 2017)
- Millard Mall Servs., Inc. v. Bolda, 155 So.3d 1272 (Fla. 4th DCA 2015)
- Pembroke Lakes Mall Ltd. v. McGruder, 137 So.3d 418 (Fla. 4th DCA 2014)
- Lomax v. Publix Super Markets, Inc., 37 So.3d 312 (Fla. 3rd DCA 2010)
- Successfully secured appellate victory on behalf of a national fuel and convenience store chain in a case involving a slip and fall accident in the Florida Fourth District Court of Appeal