Dave concentrates his practice in the areas of employment and labor law, executive and professional liability, bad faith claims and real estate liability defense. He has significant experience with products liability, construction defect and toxic tort claims. Dave is extremely capable handling insurance coverage matters and others relating to uninsured and underinsured motorist, and defending general liability defense and workers’ compensation claims.
Dave is a current member of Litchfield Cavo LLP’s COVID-19 Resource Team.
- Aldi v. Marrone, 2016 WL 7975761 (Conn.Super.Ct. 2016)
- Motion to dismiss granted based on forum non conveniens
- Abendroth v. Moffo et al., 156 Conn.App.727, cert. denied, 317 Conn. 911 (2015)
- Anachack v. Sikand, 2013 WL 5614714 (Conn.Super.Ct. 2013)
- Manchesi v. Reade, 2007 WL 1532709 (Conn.Super.Ct. 2007)
- Campbell v. Conlon, 2003 WL 21330398 (Conn.Super.Ct. 2003)
- Obtained settlement of personal injury lawsuit, which included claim of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, well under client’s policy limit, even though claimed economic damages nearly doubled policy limit
- Obtained dismissal of Connecticut CHRO discrimination claim against client employer involving immigration status
- Secured withdrawal of claim against client in large Connecticut state project involving construction defect claims
- Motion for Summary Judgment granted in favor of defendant because plaintiff’s receipt of long-term disability insurance benefits directly contradicted claim that plaintiff could perform essential functions of employment with a reasonable accommodation