Chris concentrates his practice in the areas of New York Labor Law, products and premises liability, medical and non-medical professional liability, and insurance coverage. He has experience representing insureds, private clients and municipalities in property damage, wrongful death, personal injury and civil rights actions from commencement through appeal. Chris has extensive trial experience in state and federal courts throughout New York, and has taken numerous cases to verdict.
Prior to joining Litchfield Cavo LLP, Chris maintained his own civil litigation practice where he handled commercial and non-commercial litigation matters including negligence cases and first-party claims. He also has experience defending the insureds of a nationwide insurance company and served as a Deputy County Attorney for Nassau County, a large municipality in the state of New York.
- Marks v. Rieckhoff, 172 A.D.3d 847, 101 N.Y.S.3d 63 (2d Dept. 2019)
- Oxman v. Mountain Lake Camp Resort Inc., 105 A.D.3d 653, 963 N.Y.S.2d 262 (1st Dept. 2013)
- Siegel v. Landy, 95 A.D.3d 989, 944 N.Y.S.2d 581 (2d Dept. 2012)
- Pursoo v. Ngala-El, 89 A.D.3d 712, 931 N.Y.S.2d 914 (2d Dept. 2011)
- Nigro v. Nigro, 44 A.D.3d 831, 843 N.Y.S.2d 664 (2d Dept. 2007)