Bob is a trial attorney with more than 30 years of experience defending personal injury, wrongful death and property damage claims in state and federal courts. His cases often involve catastrophic injuries or massive property damage. Bob is personally involved in all aspects of his cases from inception, and he has extensive experience resolving difficult cases through mediation. Since his first jury verdict in 1990, Bob has resolved hundreds of cases for many clients through motion practice, jury verdict, appeal or settlement.
Bob focuses his practice in premises liability, product liability, fire and flood damage, motor vehicle and trucking accidents and construction site accidents. His clients have included national home furnishing retailers, large and small commercial and residential building owners, construction contractors, interstate trucking companies and utility providers.
- Tyberg v. The City of New York, et. al. 173 A.D.3d 1239, 104 N.Y.S.3d 703 (2d Dept. 2019)
- Flom v. United Water New York Inc., 172 A.D.3d 1326, 98 N.Y.S.3d 902 (2d Dept. 2019)
- Myles v. Spring Valley Marketplace, LLC, et. al., 141 A.D.3d 425, 35 N.Y.S.3d 66 (1st Dept. 2016)
- County of Westchester v. United Water New Rochelle, 32 A.D. 3d 979, 822 N.Y.S. 2d 287 (2d Dept. 2006)
- Jackson v. U.S. Tennis Association, Inc., 294 A.D. 2d 470, 742 N.Y.S. 2d 374 (2d Dept.2002);
- Kleckley v. Trump Management, Inc., 237 A.D. 2d 411, 655 N.Y.S. 2d 556 (2d Dept.1997)
- Obtained a defense verdict in a case seeking over $50 million in compensatory damages for massive flooding across two states allegedly caused by negligent maintenance and operation of three large dams during a severe storm; the plaintiffs’ claim for over $50 million in punitive damages was dismissed on summary judgment.