Kevin P. Clark
Kevin concentrates his practice in tort litigation defense, including insurance defense, insurance coverage, personal injury, products liability, toxic torts/asbestos, bad faith, employment, and premises liability. He has tried numerous cases to favorable jury verdicts on behalf of his clients.
In 2011, Kevin co-authored the article, “When Bodily Injury Limits Are Stacked, Jurisprudential Consistency Topples” in the Southern Illinois University Law Journal. He has been a speaker at both the local conference and the national conference of the National Society of Professional Investigators (NSPII), a nonprofit organization established to assist in fraud detection for insurance claims. In 2014, Kevin was elected as a Board Member of the Missouri Chapter of NSPII. Currently, he serves as the Second Vice President for the Missouri Chapter of NSPII.
Kevin is a Charter Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America, a trial lawyer honorary society composed of less than one-half of one percent of all American lawyers. Fellowship in the LCA is highly selective and by invitation only. Fellows are selected based upon effectiveness and accomplishment in litigation, both at the trial and appellate levels, and superior ethical reputation. He has been selected by his peers for inclusion on the Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers list of Rising Stars by Super Lawyers in 2009, 2012, and 2014-2016. This distinction is given to no more than 2.5% of lawyers in the state who are either forty years old or younger, or in practice for ten years or less.
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, JD, 2002
- Southeast Missouri State University, BSBA; accounting, 1999; Sigma Chi Fraternity
- United States District Courts:Eastern District of Missouri, Western District of Missouri, Central District of Illinois, Southern District of Illinois
- National Society of Professional Investigators, Missouri Chapter; Second Vice-President
- Litigation Counsel of America, Charter Fellow
- American Bar Association
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers