- Berry v. Travelers Indemnity Company of America, 770 F.3d 591 (7th Cir. 2014)
- Royal Indemnity Co. v. Apex Oil Company, Inc., 511 F.3d 788 (8th Cir. 2008)
- St. Paul Fire and Marine Ins. Co. v. City of Zion, et al., 2014 IL.App. (2d) 131312, 18 N.E. 3d 193 (2d Dist. Ill.)
- Lemko Corp. v. Federal Ins. Co., 70 F Supp. 3d 905 (N.D. Ill. 2014)
- The Cincinnati Ins. Co. v. Northridge Builders, Inc., 2015 WL 4099815 (N.D.Ill.)
- The Cincinnati Ins. Co. v. Maintenance Dynamics, Inc., 2013 WL 350080 (N.D.Ind.)
- The Cincinnati Ins. Co. v. Boller Construction, Inc., 2006 WL 695459 (N.D.Ill.)
Dennis provides insurance coverage analysis and advice to his insurer clients as he represents them in declaratory judgment and bad faith litigation. His experience encompasses a wide array of claims and all types of insurance policies including general liability, first-party property and claims made/errors and omissions policies. He has significant experience in many areas of insurance coverage including environmental and asbestos liabilities, public sector liability, construction defect claims and directors and officers liability.
Before entering private practice, Dennis was employed in Wausau Insurance Company’s environmental claim unit. He gained extensive insurance coverage training through handling claims and lawsuits involving matters ranging from homeowner claims to multi-million dollar Superfund clean-ups. His insurance claims background gives him a unique perspective and ability to relate to the needs of his insurer clients.