John has extensive experience in all aspects of personal injury, property damage, construction liability and insurance defense litigation. He concentrates his practice on labor law, premises and products liability, medical and non-medical professional liability, and insurance coverage. John also handles claims in variety of areas including construction, security cases, toxic torts, employment, automobile and trucking matters. As a trial lawyer, John has handled scores of mediations, arbitrations and appeals and achieved favorable jury verdicts in many courts throughout New York.
John is the author of two popular trivia books about New York City in which his former law professor, David D. Siegel, participated as editor. He previously co-hosted and was a legal analyst (2005-2007) on The New Yorkers TV Show, and has served as a New York City tour guide since 2005.
- Parbatie Singh v. City of New York, 24 N.Y.S.3d 407 (App.Div., 2nd Dept., 2016)
- Winder v. Executive Cleaning Services, LLC, 91 A.D.3d 865, 936 N.Y.S.2d 687 (App.Div., 2nd Dept., 2012)
- Unanue v. Rennert, 39 A.D.3d 289, 831 N.Y.S.3d 904 (App.Div., 1st Dept., 2007)
- David v. Astrologo, 24 A.D.3d 251, 805 N.Y.S.2d 283 (App.Div., 1st Dept., 2005)
- Chelsea Associates, LLC, et al., v. Laquila-Pinnacle et al., 2005 NY Slip Op 06621 [21 AD3d 739]