John has extensive experience in all aspects of personal injury, property damage and insurance defense litigation. He concentrates his practice in construction and labor law litigation, premises liability, products liability, insurance coverage, medical and non-medical professional liability, security cases, toxic torts, employment and automobile/trucking matters. As a trial lawyer, John has handled scores of mediations, arbitrations and appeals and achieved favorable jury verdicts in many courts throughout New York.
John is also the author of two popular trivia books about New York City, in which his former law professor, David D. Siegel, participated as editor. He was also the co-host and legal analyst (2005-2007) on The New Yorkers TV Show and has served since 2005 as a New York City tour guide and as a volunteer NYC Trivia/History Expert on Allexperts.com.
- Parbatie Singh v. City of New York, 24 N.Y.S.3d 407 (App.Div., 2nd Dept., 2016)
- Winder v. Executive Cleaning Services, LLC, 91 A.D.3d 865, 936 N.Y.S.2d 687 (App.Div., 2nd Dept., 2012)
- Unanue v. Rennert, 39 A.D.3d 289, 831 N.Y.S.3d 904 (App.Div., 1st Dept., 2007)
- David v. Astrologo, 24 A.D.3d 251, 805 N.Y.S.2d 283 (App.Div., 1st Dept., 2005)
- Chelsea Associates, LLC, Turner Construction Company, and Liberty Mutual Insurance Company v. Laquila-Pinnacle and Gerling Insurance Company, (New York S.C., New York County, 2004)