Throughout his law practice, Kevin has been involved in a wide range of commercial litigation, including insurance coverage, asbestos bodily injury litigation, reinsurance, petroleum industry practice, professional liability and general contract and tort litigation. His practice is focused primarily in the areas of toxic tort litigation and insurance coverage. He represents insurance companies in a wide variety of coverage related matters, including environmental and asbestos coverage, general liability, automobile liability, professional liability, not-for-profit liability and D&O. He also advises insurers on policy drafting and compliance matters.
- Vedder v. Continental Western Ins. Co., 2012 IL App (5th) 110583, 978 N.E.2d 1111, 365 Ill.Dec. 608 (Ill.App. 5 Dist. 2012)
- Artra 524(g) Asbestos Trust v. Transport Ins. Co., 2011 WL 4501375 (N.D. Ill. Sept. 28, 2011)
- Wells Fargo Funding v. Draper & Kramer Mortg. Corp., 608 F.Supp.2d 981 (N.D.Ill. 2009)
- Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s London v. Argonaut Ins. Co., 264 F.Supp.2d 926 (N.D.Cal. 2003)
- Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s London v. Argonaut Ins. Co., 264 F.Supp.2d 914 (N.D.Cal. 2003)
- Indiana Ins. Co. v. Machon & Machon, Inc., 324 Ill.App.3d 300, 753 N.E.2d 442, 257 Ill.Dec. 47, (Ill.App. 1 Dist. 2001)