Kevin focuses his practice primarily in the areas of toxic tort litigation and insurance coverage. Throughout his law practice, he has been involved in a wide range of commercial litigation, including insurance coverage and reinsurance, asbestos bodily injury litigation and tort litigation as well as petroleum industry practice. In addition, Kevin handles professional liability and general contract matters on behalf of his clients.
Kevin represents insurance company clients in a wide variety of coverage related matters, including environmental and asbestos coverage, automobile and general liability, not-for-profit and non-medical professional liability. In addition, Kevin also advises insurers on policy drafting and compliance matters.
Kevin has co-authored articles for several publications, including the Tort & Insurance Law Journal of the American Bar Association and the Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education.
- Vedder v. Continental Western Ins. Co., 2012 IL App (5th) 110583, 978 N.E.2d 1111, 365 Ill.Dec. 608 (Ill.App. 5 Dist. 2012)
- Artra 524(g) Asbestos Trust v. Transport Ins. Co., 2011 WL 4501375 (N.D. Ill. Sept. 28, 2011)
- Wells Fargo Funding v. Draper & Kramer Mortg. Corp., 608 F.Supp.2d 981 (N.D.Ill. 2009)
- Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s London v. Argonaut Ins. Co., 264 F.Supp.2d 926 (N.D.Cal. 2003)
- Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s London v. Argonaut Ins. Co., 264 F.Supp.2d 914 (N.D.Cal. 2003)
- Indiana Ins. Co. v. Machon & Machon, Inc., 324 Ill.App.3d 300, 753 N.E.2d 442, 257 Ill.Dec. 47, (Ill.App. 1 Dist. 2001)