Kevin focuses his practice primarily in the areas of toxic tort litigation and insurance coverage. Throughout his law practice, Kevin has been involved in a wide range of commercial litigation, including insurance coverage, asbestos bodily injury litigation, reinsurance, petroleum industry practice, professional liability and general contract and tort litigation. He represents insurance companies in a wide variety of coverage related matters, including environmental and asbestos coverage, general liability, automobile liability, professional liability, not-for-profit liability and professional liability. He also advises insurers on policy drafting and compliance matters.
- Vedder v. Continental Western Ins. Co., 2012 IL App (5th) 110583, 978 N.E.2d 1111, 365 Ill.Dec. 608 (Ill.App. 5 Dist. 2012)
- Artra 524(g) Asbestos Trust v. Transport Ins. Co., 2011 WL 4501375 (N.D. Ill. Sept. 28, 2011)
- Wells Fargo Funding v. Draper & Kramer Mortg. Corp., 608 F.Supp.2d 981 (N.D.Ill. 2009)
- Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s London v. Argonaut Ins. Co., 264 F.Supp.2d 926 (N.D.Cal. 2003)
- Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s London v. Argonaut Ins. Co., 264 F.Supp.2d 914 (N.D.Cal. 2003)
- Indiana Ins. Co. v. Machon & Machon, Inc., 324 Ill.App.3d 300, 753 N.E.2d 442, 257 Ill.Dec. 47, (Ill.App. 1 Dist. 2001)