Kevin prides himself on vigorously representing his client’s needs in order to obtain the most favorable outcome, whether by settlement or trial. Kevin has extensive trial experience, trying numerous cases to favorable jury verdicts in both Missouri and Illinois.
While he has experience in all facets of civil defense, Kevin specializes in automobile and trucking defense, insurance coverage, employment law, toxic torts and asbestos, and class action defense.
- Obtained a Defense Verdict in a claim for UIM benefits by successfully convincing the jury Plaintiff had already been fully compensated where Plaintiff’s counsel requested the jury award a figure in excess of $300,000
- Obtained a Directed Verdict in a professional negligence case by convincing the Court Plaintiff failed to prove all the elements of his case
- Obtained Summary Judgement in a claim for professional negligence by convincing the Court Plaintiffs’ claims were barred by the Statute of Limitations, and there was no continuing violation to extend the statute
- Obtained Summary Judgment on behalf of insurance carrier successfully arguing that the intentional acts and household exclusion applied to bar a claim under a homeowners insurance policy
- Successfully argued no coverage due to a policy exclusion following a fire loss
- Successfully defended the owner of a major corporation for claims of sexual harassment by employee
- Obtained a favorable settlement in a claim of transgender discrimination