Mark practices in all areas of insurance coverage litigation and insurance defense litigation. His insurance coverage litigation work includes comprehensive general liability policies, professional liability policies, automobile policies, environmental liability policies, homeowner policies, breach of contract, bad faith and regulatory issues.
Mark’s insurance defense litigation includes breach of contract, product liability, general negligence, professional liability (including medical, legal and engineering malpractice), directors and officers liability, and automobile accidents.
Mark is a current member of Litchfield Cavo LLP’s COVID-19 Resource Team.
- Joann Evelyn Schultz v. Akzo Nobel Paints, LLC, 721 F.3d 426 (7th Cir. 2013)
- Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District v. American International Specialty Lines Insurance Company, 598 F.3d 311 (7th Cir. 2010)
- State of Wisconsin v. Harenda Enterprises, Inc., 2008 WI 16, 307 Wis. 2d 604, 746 N.W.2d 25, cert. den. 129 S. Ct. 573, 172 L.Ed.2d 431 (2008)
- State of Wisconsin v. Harenda Enterprises, Inc., 2006 WI App 230, 297 Wis. 2d 571, 724 N.W.2d 434 (Wis. Ct. App. 2006)
- Cincinnati Ins. Co. v. City of Milwaukee, 2003 WI 57, 262 Wis. 2d 99, 663 N.W.2d 275