Litchfield Cavo Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Best Lawyers in America and Ones to Watch
Litchfield Cavo LLP is pleased to announce that 21 of our Firm partners have been recognized in the 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. The Best Lawyers in America has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. The lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer review by lawyers in each geographic area in which tens of thousands of lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers.
The following list of Litchfield Cavo partners along with their representative defense practices can be found here.
- Andrew F. Adomitis | Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions
- Jay M. Barber | Insurance Law
- Mark A. Darling | Insurance Law
- Carrie A. Durkin | Insurance Law
- Stephanie L. Dykeman | Insurance Law; Litigation – Insurance
- Joel I. Fishbein | Product Liability Litigation
- Trisha A. Gill | Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Griffith H. Hayes | Litigation – Construction
- John J. Jarosak | Product Liability Litigation
- Eileen P. Kavanagh | Personal Injury Litigation
- Daniel G. Litchfield | Insurance Law
- Jennifer L. Marino | Construction Law; Litigation – Construction
- Hope G. Nightingale | Insurance Law; Litigation – Insurance
- Peter J. Ponziani | Insurance Law; Litigation – Insurance; Personal Injury Litigation; Product Liability Litigation
- Mark W. Rattan | Professional Malpractice Law
- Thomas M. Richard | Litigation – Insurance
- Martin R. Sadler | Commercial Litigation; Insurance Law; Litigation – Insurance
- Carolyn S. Stevens | Insurance Law; Litigation – Insurance
- Ellen G. Tagtmeier | Construction Law; Litigation – Insurance
- Kevin J. Webb | Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions
- Terry M. Womac | Personal Injury Litigation; Product Liability Litigation
Litchfield Cavo is also proud to announce our associate attorneys who have been recognized in the second edition of US News’ Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch©. The awards are based on peer-review and identifies outstanding attorneys who have typically been in practice for 5-9 years. The following attorneys are acknowledged for their professional excellence within the legal field in the United States: Allyson C. Byrd (LA), Patricia A. Carbone (NYC), Alissa N. DeConinck-Laufer (IL), Jonathan J. Feldbruegge (WI), Tico A. Glavas (AZ), Rachel E. Lutz (PA), Colleen J. Orscheln (IL), Laurence J. Tooth (IL), Greg Soderberg (UT), Kathryn E. Williamson (HOU).
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected lawyer ranking service. Lawyers who are listed are not required nor allowed to pay a fee to be included. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
To learn more about Best Lawyers, please click here. To learn more about Best Lawyers methodology for peer recognition, please click here.