Mike focuses his practice on defending healthcare professionals, employment disputes, wage and discrimination claims, consumer litigation and environmental litigation. Mike has tried numerous cases to conclusion before judges, juries and arbitrators in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Connecticut.
Mike has been admitted pro hac vice in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the state of Maine for the defense of lawsuits involving environmental contamination of large commercial office buildings. He has lectured and authored practice materials on sick building and mold litigation.
Mike is a current member of Litchfield Cavo LLP’s COVID-19 Resource Team.
- Ahuja v. Hall Johnson, LLC, 2020 WL 5101956 (Conn. Super. 2020)
- Represented Defendant law firm and attorneys; Court dismissed all claims against our client following four-day evidentiary hearing on Defendants’ Motion for Sanctions
- Mr. S. v. Webb, 602 F.Supp.2d 374 (D.Conn. 2009)
- Strickland v. 212 Corp. of NJ, 380 N.J. Super. 248 (Law Division 2005)
- Carpenter v. Law Office of Dressler, 85 Conn.App. 655 (Conn. App. 2004)