Sean focuses his practice on commercial litigation, construction defect, professional liability and intellectual property. He represents domestic, multi-national corporations and insurance company clients in matters ranging from employment and labor law, to motor vehicle and premises liability, including products liability for appliance manufacturers.
Sean served as an extern for the Honorable Justice Kenneth L. Thompson of the New York Supreme Court, Bronx County.
- Parbatie Singh v. City of New York, — N.Y.S.3d —, 2016 WL 399868 (2nd Dept. 2016)
- 4 C Foods Corp. v. Package Automation Company et. al., No. 14 Civ. 2212 CM (S.D.N.Y., November 18, 2014)
- Esmilla v. The Cosmopolitan Club, 09-cv-10169 DF (S.D.N.Y., March 19, 2014)
- Allied Interstate, LLC v. Kimmel & Silverman, P.C., 2013 WL 4245987 (S.D.N.Y.)
- Grimaldi v. Newman & Okun, P.C., 195 A.D.3d 580 (1st Dept., 2013)
- Cruz v. Glenwood Management Corp. (New York S.C., Bronx County, 2010)
- Broydo v. Baxter D. Whitney & Sons, Inc., 890 N.Y.S.2d 368 (New York S.C., Kings County, 2009)
- Reyes v. Esquilin, 54 A.D.3d 615 (1st Dept., 2008)