Sean handles a range of cases for multi-national corporations and insurance companies. He focuses his practice on commercial litigation, employment and labor law, construction defect and premises liability. In addition, Sean handles matters related to professional liability, intellectual property and motor vehicle accidents. He also represents home appliance manufacturers in defense of products liability actions.
Sean served as an extern for the Honorable Justice Kenneth L. Thompson of the New York Supreme Court, Bronx County.
- Gallina v. 7901-11 13th Ave. Realty Corp., 186 A.D.3d 1617 (2d Dept. 2020)
- Parbatie Singh v. City of New York, 136 A.D.3d 641 (2d Dept. 2016)
- 4 C Foods Corp. v. Package Automation Company et. al., No. 14 Civ. 2212 CM (S.D.N.Y., November 18, 2014)
- Esmilla v. The Cosmopolitan Club, 09-cv-10169 DF (S.D.N.Y., March 19, 2014)
- Allied Interstate, LLC v. Kimmel & Silverman, P.C., 2013 WL 4245987 (S.D.N.Y.)
- Grimaldi v. Newman & Okun, P.C., 195 A.D.3d 580 (1st Dept., 2013)
- Cruz v. Glenwood Management Corp. (New York S.C., Bronx County, 2010)
- Broydo v. Baxter D. Whitney & Sons, Inc., 890 N.Y.S.2d 368 (New York S.C., Kings County, 2009)
- Reyes v. Esquilin, 54 A.D.3d 615 (1st Dept., 2008)