Vince has more than 20 years’ experience as a litigator, and has handled a wide variety of matters in State and Federal Courts.
Vince focuses his practice on insurance coverage involving first party property, third party liability and bad faith claims, as well as contract litigation and unfair competition. He has extensive experience handling client matters for employment liability, professional liability, construction and environmental/toxic torts. Vince also provides counsel on trademark disputes, premises liability and civil rights matters.
- Goldenwest Federal Credit Union v. Cincinnati Insurance Company, 2019 WL 5578476 (D. Utah)
- Blueridge Homes, Inc. v. Method Heating and Air Conditioning et al., 450 P.3d 114, 2019 UT App 149
- Quick Response Commercial Division LLC v. Cincinnati Insurance Company, 2015 WL 5306093 (N.D.N.Y. 2015)
- Allied Interstate v. Kimmel & Silverman, 2013 WL 4245987 (S.D.N.Y. 2013)
- HPS Management Co. v. St. Paul Surplus Lines Ins. Co., et al, 956 N.Y.S.2d 548 (2nd Dept. 2012)
- Dollar Phone Corp. v. St. Paul Fire and Marine Ins. Co., WL 1077448 (E.D.N.Y. 2012)
- Sonoco Products Co., Inc. v. Fire & Cas. Ins. Co. of Connecticut, 337 N.J.Super. 568, 767 A.2d 1018