Jennifer is an experienced litigator and trial lawyer. She focuses her practice on defending individuals and businesses in vehicular and trucking accidents, traumatic brain injury, wrongful death, construction and premises liability claims. Her practice also includes construction defect and first party property claims.
Jennifer also has extensive experience in health care liability claims representing both physicians and medical and mental hospitals. Her experience includes handling all aspects of litigation from claim investigation, litigation, mediation, trial and appeal.
- Obtained defense verdict in favor of hospital involving leg and back injury during emergency room visit
- Obtained verdict of minimal liability for hospital in highly publicized wrongful death suit of infant following delivery
- Obtained defense verdict in favor of neurosurgeon involving back surgery
- Obtained multiple summary judgments and dismissals for physicians and hospitals
- Presented oral argument for William J. Chapman v. Atlantic Insurance Co., No. 14-00-00920-CV, 2002 WL 369968, (Tex. App. – Houston [14th Dist.] March 7, 2002