Jennifer is an experienced litigator and trial lawyer. She focuses her practice on first party property and construction defect claims. Jennifer’s practice also includes defending individuals and businesses in motor vehicle and trucking accidents, construction and premises liability claims as well as personal injury involving traumatic brain injury, wrongful death.
Jennifer also has extensive experience in health care liability claims representing physicians and medical professionals, hospitals and psychiatric institutions. Her experience includes handling all aspects of litigation from claim investigation, litigation, mediation, trial and appeal.
- Obtained defense verdict in favor of hospital involving leg and back injury during emergency room visit
- Obtained verdict of minimal liability for hospital in highly publicized wrongful death suit of infant following delivery
- Obtained defense verdict in favor of neurosurgeon involving back surgery
- Obtained multiple summary judgments and dismissals for physicians and hospitals
- Presented oral argument for William J. Chapman v. Atlantic Insurance Co., No. 14-00-00920-CV, 2002 WL 369968, (Tex. App. – Houston [14th Dist.] March 7, 2002