Jonathan focuses his practice on workers’ compensation, employers’ liability and employment law, construction and toxic tort litigation. He also handles general commercial litigation and business litigation matters and provides training for managerial staff on handling post-accident investigations.
Jonathan has extensive experience before the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission, the Circuit Court and the Illinois Appellate Court and has served as an expert witness on Illinois workers’ compensation law. He is a frequent lecturer for carriers and third-party administrators as well as self-insured employers on topics concerning Illinois workers’ compensation.
- Marcos Mireles v. Mike Balter Mallets LLC, 16 I.W.C.C. 0433
- Michael Murphy v. US Foodservice, 07 IIC 1548
- Michael Murphy v. US Foodservice, 07 IIC 1551
- Cianci v. Safeco Insurance Company, 356 Ill. App. 3d 767, 826 N.E.2d 548 (2005)
- Jose Garcia v. Four Seasons Hotel, 97 IIC 1046